Now that we have finally broken into the official spring season and the crocuses have already well pushed their heads out of the ground it is now time to get busy with getting your yardwork started for the true planting season. In addition to a throrough spring clean-up, one of the most important things to get started on first, is your lawn; especially here in Colorado with our arid, dry climate, anything that can be done to give your lawn the upperhand is extremelly vital. As such, Don King Landscaping reccommends all of our clients begin the year with a thorough aeration of your lawn. Not only will this prepare your lawn for new, healthy growth but will also provide the existing root structure with additional moisture it would not have received otherwise. If interested in scheduling a free on-site estimate for aerating, or a thorough spring clean-up, feel free to contact us today.
- The Importance of Using Bee-Safe Practices
- Retaining Walls Neaten up a Property While Adding Comfortable Seating to the Outdoors
- Welcome Spring! Preparing Your Water Feature for the Warmer Months
- Masonry Projects For Your Yard
- Tips on Planting Trees and Shrubs in the Colorado Springtime
- Neat and Tidy: How to Maintain Concrete Driveways and Patios