Now that we have finally broken into the official spring season and the crocuses have already well pushed their heads out of the ground it is now time to get busy with getting your yardwork started for the true planting season. In addition to a throrough spring clean-up, one of the most important things to get started on first, is your lawn; especially here in Colorado with our arid, dry climate, anything that can be done to give your lawn the upperhand is extremelly vital. As such, Don King Landscaping reccommends all of our clients begin the year with a thorough aeration of your lawn. Not only will this prepare your lawn for new, healthy growth but will also provide the existing root structure with additional moisture it would not have received otherwise. If interested in scheduling a free on-site estimate for aerating, or a thorough spring clean-up, feel free to contact us today.
- Nightscaping the Yard: Breaking Down the Basics
- Puddles and Ice: Property Drainage Issues Solved
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Get Into the Spirit: Innovative Christmas-Light Decorating Tips
- The Perks of Using Concrete at Home
- Firewood Challenges: Tips to Reduce the Spread of Pests