Now that it is getting hotter outside, it’s good to start thinking about xeriscaping your yard. You will see a decrease in your watering bill immediately, you’ll spend less time having to do maintenance (no more mowing the lawn), and you’ll get to enjoy a beautiful garden. Here are some ideas of some great ground covering plants to start with: Snow-in-summer, Ice Plant, Iris, and Poppy mallow.
- The Importance of Using Bee-Safe Practices
- Retaining Walls Neaten up a Property While Adding Comfortable Seating to the Outdoors
- Welcome Spring! Preparing Your Water Feature for the Warmer Months
- Masonry Projects For Your Yard
- Tips on Planting Trees and Shrubs in the Colorado Springtime
- Neat and Tidy: How to Maintain Concrete Driveways and Patios