Now that it is getting hotter outside, it’s good to start thinking about xeriscaping your yard. You will see a decrease in your watering bill immediately, you’ll spend less time having to do maintenance (no more mowing the lawn), and you’ll get to enjoy a beautiful garden. Here are some ideas of some great ground covering plants to start with: Snow-in-summer, Ice Plant, Iris, and Poppy mallow.
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Get Into the Spirit: Innovative Christmas-Light Decorating Tips
- The Perks of Using Concrete at Home
- Firewood Challenges: Tips to Reduce the Spread of Pests
- The Advantages of Heating With Wood
- Transform From Industrial to Beautiful With Stamped Concrete