Now that it is getting hotter outside, it’s good to start thinking about xeriscaping your yard. You will see a decrease in your watering bill immediately, you’ll spend less time having to do maintenance (no more mowing the lawn), and you’ll get to enjoy a beautiful garden. Here are some ideas of some great ground covering plants to start with: Snow-in-summer, Ice Plant, Iris, and Poppy mallow.
- Stone Patio and Custom Fence in Firestone
- Fixing up Those Worn Screens is Easier Than You Might Think
- Outdoor Kitchen Omni Interlocken Hotel
- Repairing Stonework and Brickwork
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Squirrels Munch on Fruit From the Trees Unless Homeowners Take a Proactive Approach