If a flagstone patio is something you’ve been looking into, check out the different types of flagstone that we offer. You can choose the beautiful Colorado flagstone, that comes from right up in Lyons. It is the light pink, beige color that is most common kind that you see around this area since it is so close. There is also a flagstone that has a more brown, red and yellow colors in it, which is New Mexico Buff flagstone. Below is a picture of a front walk we just finished that used the New Mexico Buff.
- Nightscaping the Yard: Breaking Down the Basics
- Puddles and Ice: Property Drainage Issues Solved
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Get Into the Spirit: Innovative Christmas-Light Decorating Tips
- The Perks of Using Concrete at Home
- Firewood Challenges: Tips to Reduce the Spread of Pests