If a flagstone patio is something you’ve been looking into, check out the different types of flagstone that we offer. You can choose the beautiful Colorado flagstone, that comes from right up in Lyons. It is the light pink, beige color that is most common kind that you see around this area since it is so close. There is also a flagstone that has a more brown, red and yellow colors in it, which is New Mexico Buff flagstone. Below is a picture of a front walk we just finished that used the New Mexico Buff.
- The Importance of Using Bee-Safe Practices
- Retaining Walls Neaten up a Property While Adding Comfortable Seating to the Outdoors
- Welcome Spring! Preparing Your Water Feature for the Warmer Months
- Masonry Projects For Your Yard
- Tips on Planting Trees and Shrubs in the Colorado Springtime
- Neat and Tidy: How to Maintain Concrete Driveways and Patios