If your yard got hit by the recent hail storms here in Colorado, then your plants are likely looking pretty sickly. If you have tomato plants that are looking particularly beat up, try not watering them for 2 or 3 days. The roots are not pulling the water out of the soil because things have been injured above soil. So if you keep watering these injured plants root rot is likely to happen.
- The Importance of Using Bee-Safe Practices
- Retaining Walls Neaten up a Property While Adding Comfortable Seating to the Outdoors
- Welcome Spring! Preparing Your Water Feature for the Warmer Months
- Masonry Projects For Your Yard
- Tips on Planting Trees and Shrubs in the Colorado Springtime
- Neat and Tidy: How to Maintain Concrete Driveways and Patios