If your yard got hit by the recent hail storms here in Colorado, then your plants are likely looking pretty sickly. If you have tomato plants that are looking particularly beat up, try not watering them for 2 or 3 days. The roots are not pulling the water out of the soil because things have been injured above soil. So if you keep watering these injured plants root rot is likely to happen.
- Nightscaping the Yard: Breaking Down the Basics
- Puddles and Ice: Property Drainage Issues Solved
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Get Into the Spirit: Innovative Christmas-Light Decorating Tips
- The Perks of Using Concrete at Home
- Firewood Challenges: Tips to Reduce the Spread of Pests