If your yard got hit by the recent hail storms here in Colorado, then your plants are likely looking pretty sickly. If you have tomato plants that are looking particularly beat up, try not watering them for 2 or 3 days. The roots are not pulling the water out of the soil because things have been injured above soil. So if you keep watering these injured plants root rot is likely to happen.
- Stone Patio and Custom Fence in Firestone
- Fixing up Those Worn Screens is Easier Than You Might Think
- Outdoor Kitchen Omni Interlocken Hotel
- Repairing Stonework and Brickwork
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Squirrels Munch on Fruit From the Trees Unless Homeowners Take a Proactive Approach