If you want to add a different dimension to your garden, try putting a trellis up against a fence or your house. Many of the vines grow quickly and thickly. It adds height, is beautiful and gets better as it matures. Try English Ivy, Wisteria, or Clematis. Some unique ideas are sugar snap peas and pole beans.
- Nightscaping the Yard: Breaking Down the Basics
- Puddles and Ice: Property Drainage Issues Solved
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Get Into the Spirit: Innovative Christmas-Light Decorating Tips
- The Perks of Using Concrete at Home
- Firewood Challenges: Tips to Reduce the Spread of Pests