If you want to add a different dimension to your garden, try putting a trellis up against a fence or your house. Many of the vines grow quickly and thickly. It adds height, is beautiful and gets better as it matures. Try English Ivy, Wisteria, or Clematis. Some unique ideas are sugar snap peas and pole beans.
- Stone Patio and Custom Fence in Firestone
- Fixing up Those Worn Screens is Easier Than You Might Think
- Outdoor Kitchen Omni Interlocken Hotel
- Repairing Stonework and Brickwork
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Squirrels Munch on Fruit From the Trees Unless Homeowners Take a Proactive Approach