Here at Don King Landscaping, we are very proud of the stonework that our masons do (see previous Tips of the Day). If you’re thinking about stonework, but want more than just a patio, a stone sitting wall is a great option. Here are two separate sitting wall projects we just finished. They can be done in different material than the patio, as you can see in the pictures, to add interest. The first one has a lot more color and texture in the stone than the ground, while the second one is four inch dry stacked in mortar. They both add interest to the patio while providing the perfect place to sit and enjoy it.
- Nightscaping the Yard: Breaking Down the Basics
- Puddles and Ice: Property Drainage Issues Solved
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Get Into the Spirit: Innovative Christmas-Light Decorating Tips
- The Perks of Using Concrete at Home
- Firewood Challenges: Tips to Reduce the Spread of Pests