Here at Don King Landscaping, we are very proud of the stonework that our masons do (see previous Tips of the Day). If you’re thinking about stonework, but want more than just a patio, a stone sitting wall is a great option. Here are two separate sitting wall projects we just finished. They can be done in different material than the patio, as you can see in the pictures, to add interest. The first one has a lot more color and texture in the stone than the ground, while the second one is four inch dry stacked in mortar. They both add interest to the patio while providing the perfect place to sit and enjoy it.
- The Importance of Using Bee-Safe Practices
- Retaining Walls Neaten up a Property While Adding Comfortable Seating to the Outdoors
- Welcome Spring! Preparing Your Water Feature for the Warmer Months
- Masonry Projects For Your Yard
- Tips on Planting Trees and Shrubs in the Colorado Springtime
- Neat and Tidy: How to Maintain Concrete Driveways and Patios