Here at Don King Landscaping, we are very proud of the stonework that our masons do (see previous Tips of the Day). If you’re thinking about stonework, but want more than just a patio, a stone sitting wall is a great option. Here are two separate sitting wall projects we just finished. They can be done in different material than the patio, as you can see in the pictures, to add interest. The first one has a lot more color and texture in the stone than the ground, while the second one is four inch dry stacked in mortar. They both add interest to the patio while providing the perfect place to sit and enjoy it.
- Stone Patio and Custom Fence in Firestone
- Fixing up Those Worn Screens is Easier Than You Might Think
- Outdoor Kitchen Omni Interlocken Hotel
- Repairing Stonework and Brickwork
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Squirrels Munch on Fruit From the Trees Unless Homeowners Take a Proactive Approach