After your flowers have bloomed and then shriveled up, it is important to keep the plant healthy and looking good by dead heading them. This is just simply plucking or cutting off the end of the stem where the flower was. This helps the plant to grow back fuller and to keep it looking healthy.
- Stone Patio and Custom Fence in Firestone
- Fixing up Those Worn Screens is Easier Than You Might Think
- Outdoor Kitchen Omni Interlocken Hotel
- Repairing Stonework and Brickwork
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Squirrels Munch on Fruit From the Trees Unless Homeowners Take a Proactive Approach