After your flowers have bloomed and then shriveled up, it is important to keep the plant healthy and looking good by dead heading them. This is just simply plucking or cutting off the end of the stem where the flower was. This helps the plant to grow back fuller and to keep it looking healthy.
- Nightscaping the Yard: Breaking Down the Basics
- Puddles and Ice: Property Drainage Issues Solved
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Get Into the Spirit: Innovative Christmas-Light Decorating Tips
- The Perks of Using Concrete at Home
- Firewood Challenges: Tips to Reduce the Spread of Pests