After your flowers have bloomed and then shriveled up, it is important to keep the plant healthy and looking good by dead heading them. This is just simply plucking or cutting off the end of the stem where the flower was. This helps the plant to grow back fuller and to keep it looking healthy.
- The Importance of Using Bee-Safe Practices
- Retaining Walls Neaten up a Property While Adding Comfortable Seating to the Outdoors
- Welcome Spring! Preparing Your Water Feature for the Warmer Months
- Masonry Projects For Your Yard
- Tips on Planting Trees and Shrubs in the Colorado Springtime
- Neat and Tidy: How to Maintain Concrete Driveways and Patios