We’ve said it before, but it is very important that you’re blowing out your sprinkler system. It’s getting really cold out there and temperatures are only going to get colder. Try and get it done before it’s too late. Also, avoid the rush and start thinking about what you want for holiday lighting, and call up Don King Landscaping to get the lights up.
- Nightscaping the Yard: Breaking Down the Basics
- Puddles and Ice: Property Drainage Issues Solved
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Get Into the Spirit: Innovative Christmas-Light Decorating Tips
- The Perks of Using Concrete at Home
- Firewood Challenges: Tips to Reduce the Spread of Pests