We’ve said it before, but it is very important that you’re blowing out your sprinkler system. It’s getting really cold out there and temperatures are only going to get colder. Try and get it done before it’s too late. Also, avoid the rush and start thinking about what you want for holiday lighting, and call up Don King Landscaping to get the lights up.
- Stone Patio and Custom Fence in Firestone
- Fixing up Those Worn Screens is Easier Than You Might Think
- Outdoor Kitchen Omni Interlocken Hotel
- Repairing Stonework and Brickwork
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Squirrels Munch on Fruit From the Trees Unless Homeowners Take a Proactive Approach