So far it’s been a very dry winter. Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be watering your plants, especially the trees. If they’re looking a little more dead than they should (for the winter) try watering them for a couple minutes once a week.
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Get Into the Spirit: Innovative Christmas-Light Decorating Tips
- The Perks of Using Concrete at Home
- Firewood Challenges: Tips to Reduce the Spread of Pests
- The Advantages of Heating With Wood
- Transform From Industrial to Beautiful With Stamped Concrete