So far it’s been a very dry winter. Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be watering your plants, especially the trees. If they’re looking a little more dead than they should (for the winter) try watering them for a couple minutes once a week.
- Stone Patio and Custom Fence in Firestone
- Fixing up Those Worn Screens is Easier Than You Might Think
- Outdoor Kitchen Omni Interlocken Hotel
- Repairing Stonework and Brickwork
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Squirrels Munch on Fruit From the Trees Unless Homeowners Take a Proactive Approach