Now that we’ve had our first big snowstorm, you might want to go out and brush off the snow from branches. However, you should only brush it off if it is light fluffy snow, because if it gets to be wet and icy, brushing it off can do more damage than leaving it there.
- Stone Patio and Custom Fence in Firestone
- Fixing up Those Worn Screens is Easier Than You Might Think
- Outdoor Kitchen Omni Interlocken Hotel
- Repairing Stonework and Brickwork
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Squirrels Munch on Fruit From the Trees Unless Homeowners Take a Proactive Approach