Now that we’ve had our first big snowstorm, you might want to go out and brush off the snow from branches. However, you should only brush it off if it is light fluffy snow, because if it gets to be wet and icy, brushing it off can do more damage than leaving it there.
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Get Into the Spirit: Innovative Christmas-Light Decorating Tips
- The Perks of Using Concrete at Home
- Firewood Challenges: Tips to Reduce the Spread of Pests
- The Advantages of Heating With Wood
- Transform From Industrial to Beautiful With Stamped Concrete