We have been enjoying all the early blooms from plants like Forsythias, Daffodils, and especially Magnolias. People are surprised to hear that Magnolias grow in Colorado, but they do and they’re beautiful. Try the Star Magnolia, Magnolia Stellata, which stays relatively small but will awe anyone with its stunning white flowers after a long winter.
- Nightscaping the Yard: Breaking Down the Basics
- Puddles and Ice: Property Drainage Issues Solved
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Get Into the Spirit: Innovative Christmas-Light Decorating Tips
- The Perks of Using Concrete at Home
- Firewood Challenges: Tips to Reduce the Spread of Pests