We have been enjoying all the early blooms from plants like Forsythias, Daffodils, and especially Magnolias. People are surprised to hear that Magnolias grow in Colorado, but they do and they’re beautiful. Try the Star Magnolia, Magnolia Stellata, which stays relatively small but will awe anyone with its stunning white flowers after a long winter.
- The Importance of Using Bee-Safe Practices
- Retaining Walls Neaten up a Property While Adding Comfortable Seating to the Outdoors
- Welcome Spring! Preparing Your Water Feature for the Warmer Months
- Masonry Projects For Your Yard
- Tips on Planting Trees and Shrubs in the Colorado Springtime
- Neat and Tidy: How to Maintain Concrete Driveways and Patios