Watch out for starting your sprinkler system up too early. There are still days that are going to be cold, so you’ll need to wrap your pressure vacuum breaker to insulate it to keep it from freezing and breaking anything. People often turn their sprinkler system early and forget to properly insulate the system. The rule of thumb is to wait until after Mother’s Day to turn the sprinkler system on.
- The Importance of Using Bee-Safe Practices
- Retaining Walls Neaten up a Property While Adding Comfortable Seating to the Outdoors
- Welcome Spring! Preparing Your Water Feature for the Warmer Months
- Masonry Projects For Your Yard
- Tips on Planting Trees and Shrubs in the Colorado Springtime
- Neat and Tidy: How to Maintain Concrete Driveways and Patios