Watch out for starting your sprinkler system up too early. There are still days that are going to be cold, so you’ll need to wrap your pressure vacuum breaker to insulate it to keep it from freezing and breaking anything. People often turn their sprinkler system early and forget to properly insulate the system. The rule of thumb is to wait until after Mother’s Day to turn the sprinkler system on.
- Stone Patio and Custom Fence in Firestone
- Fixing up Those Worn Screens is Easier Than You Might Think
- Outdoor Kitchen Omni Interlocken Hotel
- Repairing Stonework and Brickwork
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Squirrels Munch on Fruit From the Trees Unless Homeowners Take a Proactive Approach