Watch out for starting your sprinkler system up too early. There are still days that are going to be cold, so you’ll need to wrap your pressure vacuum breaker to insulate it to keep it from freezing and breaking anything. People often turn their sprinkler system early and forget to properly insulate the system. The rule of thumb is to wait until after Mother’s Day to turn the sprinkler system on.
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Get Into the Spirit: Innovative Christmas-Light Decorating Tips
- The Perks of Using Concrete at Home
- Firewood Challenges: Tips to Reduce the Spread of Pests
- The Advantages of Heating With Wood
- Transform From Industrial to Beautiful With Stamped Concrete