If you have a steep slope in your yard that is making it very difficult to water and mow, a retaining wall is a very practical and beautiful solution. This can cut down on grass (meaning less watering and time mowing) and make your yard look larger and more beautiful. Here is a picture of a retaining wall we put in the front yard that made the whole place look so much better and added value to the home.
- Stone Patio and Custom Fence in Firestone
- Fixing up Those Worn Screens is Easier Than You Might Think
- Outdoor Kitchen Omni Interlocken Hotel
- Repairing Stonework and Brickwork
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Squirrels Munch on Fruit From the Trees Unless Homeowners Take a Proactive Approach