If you have a steep slope in your yard that is making it very difficult to water and mow, a retaining wall is a very practical and beautiful solution. This can cut down on grass (meaning less watering and time mowing) and make your yard look larger and more beautiful. Here is a picture of a retaining wall we put in the front yard that made the whole place look so much better and added value to the home.
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Get Into the Spirit: Innovative Christmas-Light Decorating Tips
- The Perks of Using Concrete at Home
- Firewood Challenges: Tips to Reduce the Spread of Pests
- The Advantages of Heating With Wood
- Transform From Industrial to Beautiful With Stamped Concrete