If you have a steep slope in your yard that is making it very difficult to water and mow, a retaining wall is a very practical and beautiful solution. This can cut down on grass (meaning less watering and time mowing) and make your yard look larger and more beautiful. Here is a picture of a retaining wall we put in the front yard that made the whole place look so much better and added value to the home.
- The Importance of Using Bee-Safe Practices
- Retaining Walls Neaten up a Property While Adding Comfortable Seating to the Outdoors
- Welcome Spring! Preparing Your Water Feature for the Warmer Months
- Masonry Projects For Your Yard
- Tips on Planting Trees and Shrubs in the Colorado Springtime
- Neat and Tidy: How to Maintain Concrete Driveways and Patios