If you are looking for low maintenance plants and something that looks nice try choosing plants that do not need a lot of watering and pruning, like flowering shrubs or dwarf evergreens. Xeriscaped plants, fabric and mulch, weed barrier and a drip system will completely eliminate any weeds and create a very low maintenance, low water garden. Gentle flowing curves incorporated into the design of the xeriscaped garden are always nice, especially if you have a lawn right next to it that requires mowing. Flagstone or block borders utilized along the curve also add interest and personality to your garden!
- Stone Patio and Custom Fence in Firestone
- Fixing up Those Worn Screens is Easier Than You Might Think
- Outdoor Kitchen Omni Interlocken Hotel
- Repairing Stonework and Brickwork
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Squirrels Munch on Fruit From the Trees Unless Homeowners Take a Proactive Approach