If you are looking for low maintenance plants and something that looks nice try choosing plants that do not need a lot of watering and pruning, like flowering shrubs or dwarf evergreens. Xeriscaped plants, fabric and mulch, weed barrier and a drip system will completely eliminate any weeds and create a very low maintenance, low water garden. Gentle flowing curves incorporated into the design of the xeriscaped garden are always nice, especially if you have a lawn right next to it that requires mowing. Flagstone or block borders utilized along the curve also add interest and personality to your garden!
- The Importance of Using Bee-Safe Practices
- Retaining Walls Neaten up a Property While Adding Comfortable Seating to the Outdoors
- Welcome Spring! Preparing Your Water Feature for the Warmer Months
- Masonry Projects For Your Yard
- Tips on Planting Trees and Shrubs in the Colorado Springtime
- Neat and Tidy: How to Maintain Concrete Driveways and Patios