Here’s a sweet snapshot of a mini curb-appeal makeover we completed last week! The homeowners had recently built their new porch, so we stepped in to add a few more touches. We started by re-building an existing retaining wall against the porch to accommodate a planter bed. Then we created a softer edge around the perimeter of the front grass lawn using edging and crushed rock. We brought in a new tree, and of course a bit of on-site design took place: we managed to salvage extra rocks to build a small bed around the tree. I’m sure the homeowner will be delighted to plant some perennials in there come spring!
- The Importance of Using Bee-Safe Practices
- Retaining Walls Neaten up a Property While Adding Comfortable Seating to the Outdoors
- Welcome Spring! Preparing Your Water Feature for the Warmer Months
- Masonry Projects For Your Yard
- Tips on Planting Trees and Shrubs in the Colorado Springtime
- Neat and Tidy: How to Maintain Concrete Driveways and Patios