Here’s a sweet snapshot of a mini curb-appeal makeover we completed last week! The homeowners had recently built their new porch, so we stepped in to add a few more touches. We started by re-building an existing retaining wall against the porch to accommodate a planter bed. Then we created a softer edge around the perimeter of the front grass lawn using edging and crushed rock. We brought in a new tree, and of course a bit of on-site design took place: we managed to salvage extra rocks to build a small bed around the tree. I’m sure the homeowner will be delighted to plant some perennials in there come spring!
- Nightscaping the Yard: Breaking Down the Basics
- Puddles and Ice: Property Drainage Issues Solved
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Get Into the Spirit: Innovative Christmas-Light Decorating Tips
- The Perks of Using Concrete at Home
- Firewood Challenges: Tips to Reduce the Spread of Pests