As homes age, concrete steps and driveways begin to sink and sag, creating unsightly and often dangerous conditions. This particular home had a problem with the front stoop, as it was taller than a normal stair height, making it dangerous and unnatural. DKL removed the old pad and installed a wonderful new flagstone entry for the home.
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Get Into the Spirit: Innovative Christmas-Light Decorating Tips
- The Perks of Using Concrete at Home
- Firewood Challenges: Tips to Reduce the Spread of Pests
- The Advantages of Heating With Wood
- Transform From Industrial to Beautiful With Stamped Concrete