As homes age, concrete steps and driveways begin to sink and sag, creating unsightly and often dangerous conditions. This particular home had a problem with the front stoop, as it was taller than a normal stair height, making it dangerous and unnatural. DKL removed the old pad and installed a wonderful new flagstone entry for the home.
- The Importance of Using Bee-Safe Practices
- Retaining Walls Neaten up a Property While Adding Comfortable Seating to the Outdoors
- Welcome Spring! Preparing Your Water Feature for the Warmer Months
- Masonry Projects For Your Yard
- Tips on Planting Trees and Shrubs in the Colorado Springtime
- Neat and Tidy: How to Maintain Concrete Driveways and Patios