As homes age, concrete steps and driveways begin to sink and sag, creating unsightly and often dangerous conditions. This particular home had a problem with the front stoop, as it was taller than a normal stair height, making it dangerous and unnatural. DKL removed the old pad and installed a wonderful new flagstone entry for the home.
- Stone Patio and Custom Fence in Firestone
- Fixing up Those Worn Screens is Easier Than You Might Think
- Outdoor Kitchen Omni Interlocken Hotel
- Repairing Stonework and Brickwork
- Cold Weather Settling In: Your Guide to Late-Fall and Early-Winter Landscape Maintenance
- Squirrels Munch on Fruit From the Trees Unless Homeowners Take a Proactive Approach