We have been enjoying our work on a landscape project in Erie, in the Flatiron Meadows development. The final stage is building this beautiful pergola, which will enhance the stamp concrete patio and evergreen privacy plantings included in the plan. What a great way to make the most of a back yard!
- The Importance of Using Bee-Safe Practices
- Retaining Walls Neaten up a Property While Adding Comfortable Seating to the Outdoors
- Welcome Spring! Preparing Your Water Feature for the Warmer Months
- Masonry Projects For Your Yard
- Tips on Planting Trees and Shrubs in the Colorado Springtime
- Neat and Tidy: How to Maintain Concrete Driveways and Patios