Landscaper in Erie Colorado
This former coal town, resting on the Boulder-Weld county line, was first settled by a Methodist minister from Erie, Pennsylvania. When coal was discovered to the east and a railroad spur connected the town to Denver and Cheyenne, flourishing Erie quickly became the third-largest town in the county. The town is located just west of I-25 for easy access to I-70, Denver International Airport (DIA) and Colorado’s entire Front Range.
Don King Landscaping is Erie’s number one resource for all of your landscaping, maintenance and service needs. If you are looking for creative, eye catching landscape designs, functional outdoor living areas, water conscious gardens, and an overall efficient and professional landscape enhancement experience, you have just found what you’re looking for.
- Our Erie Landscaping services include, Custom Gardens, Xeriscaping, Water Features & much more!
- Our Erie Stonework services include, outdoor patios, fireplaces, firepits retaining walls & much more!
- Our Professional services include Nightscaping, Firewood, Holiday Lighting and Drainage.
- Priority repair services available!
- Contact Us for an on-site service call in Erie Colorado.